- Turn the bag around and look at our ingredients. Made with only 1 human grade ingredient: 100% pure cod skin. Proudly wild-caught and made in Canada
- Made fresh & pure using a delicate air drying process at low temperatures to help preserve fresh RAW whole food. With 1.6lb of RAW cod skin per 4.8oz bag, our air dried cod skin jerky treats are packed with more RAW protein and nutrients
- Dogs love the taste of PureBites! 100% natural, pure, high in protein, and 33 calories per cod skin cube. No artificial colors, fillers, sweeteners, or glycerin
- Ideal for dogs with health issues, have allergies, or are on a restricted diet. Feed as a healthy treat, or as a training aid for your dog
- In an effort to do our part, PureBites gently air dried jerky treats are packaged in recyclable bags that we can recycle today for a better tomorrow. All PureBites treats, mixers, and toppers are always backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Cod Skin Air Dried Dog Treats
Made Fresh & Pure
At PureBites, we’re always asking pet parents to “Go ahead, turn the bag around and look at our ingredients”. PureBites gently air dried cod skin jerky dog treats are made with only 1 simple human grade ingredient you can read, pronounce, and trust: 100% pure cod skin. Nothing else. No artificial colors, fillers, sweeteners, or glycerin. Proudly wild-caught and made fresh & pure in Canada using a delicate air drying process at low temperatures which helps preserve fresh RAW whole food, locking in the taste dogs crave and superior nutrition that pet parents love.
Feed as a healthy treat or as a training aid for your dog. Break into pieces for small dogs and always monitor your pet while treating. Fresh drinking water should always be available. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.
Wild-caught Cod Skin
|Crude Protein (min.)||70%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||8%|
|Crude Fiber (min.)||1%|
Calorie Content (calculated)
|4370 Calories per kg|
|33 calories per treat|